LOMPOC, Calif. - Emergency repairs were needed in several neighborhoods in Lompoc after balloons caused an electrical outage Thursday night.
The emergency work was focused primarily in south-central and southeast neighborhood.
The planned outage to repair the electrical system affected about 220 customers.
Emergency work was set to begin at 10:30 a.m. Friday and last for about eight hours.
The affected areas include:
- 614 E. Hickory Ave., 704 E. Hickory Ave., 705 E. Hickory Ave.
- 500 Block E. Locust – 700 Block E. Locust
- 500 Block E. Olive Ave. – 700 Block E. Olive Ave.
- 601 E. Willow Ave, 619 E. Willow Ave.
- 100 Block S. A St. – 400 Block S. A St. (ODD SIDE ADDRESSES ONLY)
- 100 Block S. B St. – 500 Block S. B St.
- 100 Block S. C St. – 500 Block S. C St. & 600 ½ S. C St.
- 200 Block S. D St. – 400 Block S. D St. (EVEN SIDE ADDRESSES ONLY)
For additional information, click here.