LOMPOC, Calif. - Foods Co. shoppers can now have their groceries delivered to their doorstep thanks to a new home delivery service being offered via Instacart at 21 Foods Co. locations in California.
Foods Co., a member of the Southern California-based Food 4 Less family of supermarkets, announced the launch of their delivery service on Thursday.
Customers can place their orders through www.foodsco.net, and clicking on "Delivery" at the top of the menu on the homepage. The customer then selects a participating store and chooses their products from approximately 40,000 items offered.
Once the customer completes their online order, they select a preferred delivery time between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
Foods Co. says the orders are hand-picked and delivered to the customer's location within one hour.
Customers can order via Instacart at any of the following Foods Co. locations:
- 2505 Haley St., Bakersfield
- 8200 Rosedale Hwy, Bakersfield
- 1801 White Lane, Bakersfield
- 4838 E. Kings Canyon, Rd. Fresno
- 3053 E. Shields Ave., Fresno
- 3657 W. Shaw Ave., Fresno
- 1850 W. Lacey Blvd., Hanford
- 601 W. Central Ave., Lompoc
- 10790 MacArthur Blvd., Oakland
- 300 Atlantic Blvd., Pittsburg
- 1250 MacDonald Ave., Richmond
- 8122 Gerber Rd., Sacramento
- 3625 Northgate Blvd., Sacramento
- 7421 W. Stockton Blvd., Sacramento
- 5330 Stockton Blvd. Sacramento
- 1030 E. Alisal St., Salinas
- 1800 Folsom St., San Francisco
- 345 Williams Ave. San Francisco
- 1465 S. Broadway, Santa Maria
- 2443 H De la Rosa Sr St., Soledad
- 1210 E. Prosperity Ave., Tulare