Santa Barbara Youth Council members hosted a Youth Speak Out on Proposition 64 panel discussion at the Louis Lowry Davis Center in Santa Barbara on Monday night.Read More »
A poster set up at Cal Poly University in San Luis Obispo features former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner who was convicted of sexual assault. The poster reads, "Don't be that person."Read More »
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ventura County held it's 8th annual Bags, Bling & Bubbly champagne luncheon at the Los Posas Country Club in Camarillo on Monday.Read More »
A special barge is on its way to Santa Barbara full of parts, pumps and pipes necessary to work on the offshore components to the urgently needed desalination plant.Read More »
- News Copyright © 2016 NPG of California, LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
The demand for holiday workers has begun but with a drop in unemployment rates on the Central Coast, the efforts to fill those positions becomes difficult. Some staffing firms are having to change the way they recruit in order to get more people hired for their clients.Read More »
Authorities have not yet released the name of a man killed over the weekend in a motorcycle crash on Highway 166, but identify the victim as a 31-year-old Seaside, California resident.Read More »
- Affordable Care Act premiums to soar 22%
- Trump: 'I actually think we're winning'
- California Guard vets told to repay millions in enlistment bonuses
- Clinton leads by 5 heading in to final two weeks
- Jared Fogle's ex-wife sues Subway, alleging it failed to alert authorities he was pedophile
- Consumer Reports: All-new cars have more problems
- Indianapolis 500 Fast Facts
- Girl Scout cookie cereal is a real thing and happening soon
- Adnan Syed, subject of 'Serial' podcast, wants out on bail