VENTURA COUNTY, Calif. - 1. Click here to view the latest evacuation map for Santa Barbara, Carpinteria and Montecito - (Updated 6:00 p.m. PST 12/09/2017)
2. Here's a second interactive map showing you the hot spots. The red dots show where the Thomas Fire was most active during the past 12 hours. Click here
3. This map from the Ventura County Star shows homes that have been damaged or destroyed by the fire, updated as of Thursday.
4. An interactive evacuation map for Ventura County. Click here
5. This map shows the current fire perimeters of active wildfires across the United States. These are updated on a daily basis. Click here. Maps courtesy of Mapbox, satellite imagery courtesy of DigitalGlobe.
6. A map of the fire's perimeter from U.S. Forest Service updated on Dec. 10 at 05:40 p.m. PST Click here
7. This map shows the current air quality conditions for different fire incidents including the Thomas Fire. Click here
8. For a map of current power outages Click here.
9. A Boil Water Advisory is still in effect for some parts of Ventura County. Click here to view the map.
10. City of Santa Barbara - Police and Fire Department - Reverse 911 Zones - Evacuation Routes - Traffic Control Points. Click here.