The Olive Grove Charter School announced that it will be opening two brand new learning centers in Buellton and San Luis Obispo, in addition to the four existing locations throughout Santa Barbara county.
They'll also be moving their Santa Barbara Learning Center to a new location at 1933 Cliff Drive, Suite 11, on the mesa.
Olive Grove is a tuition free public school, and has been in Santa Barbara County now for 14 years.
Previously authorized by the Los Olivos Elementary District, Olive Grove is now chartered by the State Board of Education and is one of only two schools of its kind statewide.
Olive Grove serves all grades, TK-12, including dual-enrolled students at Santa Barbara City College, Allan Hancock College, and Cuesta College, in a Homeschool / Independent Study format.
New programs include art, music, lab sciences, UC approved core-curriculum, and an underwater robotics team.
The Learning Centers will be opening at the following locations beginning on August 12:
- Santa Barbara Learning Center - 1933 Cliff Drive, Suite 11
- Santa Maria / Orcutt Learning Center - 5075 S. Bradley Road, Suite 234
- Lompoc Learning Center - 820 North H Street, Suite B
- Buellton Learning Center - 240 E. Hwy 246, Suite 100
- San Luis Obispo Learning Center - 733 Marsh Street, Suite 210
- New Cuyama Learning Center - 4500 Hwy 166
For more information on the Olive Grove Charter School, and to enroll for the coming school year, go to www.olivegrovecharter.org.