Fire investigators say an unattended candle left in a room in the Poly Canyon Village complex started the blaze. It happened just before 8 p.m. Wednesday.
Oscar Flores photo
Victoria Sanchez photo
Photo: Steve Zaritsky
Photos: Courtesy David Martinez, DMBoxing.com
TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
Yves Forestier/Getty Images
Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Cem Ozdel/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images
Mark Wilson/Getty Images
Estate of Leonard Freed/Magnum Photos (Brigitte Freed)
Library of Congress
Sign up to get Breaking News, Daily Headlines, Severe Weather Alerts & more delivered straight to your e-mail inbox
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.