· Identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
· A description of the nature and location on the website of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit the NPG of California to find and positively identify that content;
· Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
· A statement by you:
o that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and,
o under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notification is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Infringement Notifications should be sent to the following:
Digital Contact Coordinator
730 Miramonte Dr.
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
8. Interactive Features
This website includes a variety of features that allow feedback to NPG of California and real-time interaction between users that can allow users to communicate with others. You are responsible for material that you post on this website. NPG of California does not control or routinely review the messages, information or files that others may provide through the website.
It is a condition of your use of this website that you do not:
· Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website.
· Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, fraudulent, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
· Post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
· Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
· Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
· Advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without the express written approval of NPG of California.
· Gather for the purpose of spamming, phishing or password harvesting email addresses that have been posted by other users of the website.
· Use or attempt to use another person’s account, password or services.
· Disrupt, interfere with or otherwise violate the security of the website or any services, accounts, passwords, servers or networks related to the website.
· Send repeated messages to another user or repeat postings of the same message under the same or multiple subjects.
A VIOLATION OF THE FOREGOING MAY BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.